Tap Into Your Creativity Through Reiki and Lapis Lazuli (Sacral Chakra)
My creative journey has been life-long, however, the synchronicity of my Reiki journey and my discovery of healing crystals and stones cannot be emphasized enough. They absolutely go hand in hand. Now I find that the more I raise my consciousness, continue with Reiki attunements and energy clearing, working with my own and the power of the planet, the more potency, light, love, and lifeforce seem to exude from my creations. I will say, in my own defense, I’m not blowing my own trumpet here. These are not my words but the beautiful testimonials of clients who continue to find new pieces to add to their collections, to raise their consciousness and personal healing.
What Creativity Means to Me
Before I address the main topic, I want to talk about what creativity means to me. In times past, when I worked with Japanese Ink Painting, I would have people say to me “I could never do that, I can’t draw.” They were always surprised when I said, “No, neither can I!” Ink painting is not drawing, neither are oils, pastels, charcoal, acrylics, or any other media. Oil painting is not photography, ceramics is not mosaics, and bead stitching is not dressmaking or weaving. Then there’s music, dancing, computer programming, gardening, decorating, flower arranging, cooking, writing. Need I go on? These are ALL creativity, and so much more. What creativity means to me is removing the limits we have on ourselves with old stories, often from childhood, about what we “cannot” do. Forget the limitations of opinions about what, as ill-trained children, we were told were our failings and how we were not good enough! As we move through life how many of us ask ourselves, what can we do, or want to do now? What would we like to try, learn, or experience? There is so much creativity in the world and absolutely no reason not to add yours to it.
Connecting Reiki to Creativity
So, how can you use Reiki to tap into your own creativity? One way might be to balance your Sacral chakra. This is the seat of our creativity. You can do this with a quick one-minute exercise to balance the Yin/Yang energies. Then there are stones, of course, no surprises here. The Swadhishthana, Sacral chakra, color is orange so as you can imagine most if not all orange-colored stones can be of assistance.
And, of course, there are stones & crystals specifically for creativity. 😊 Lapis, one of my all-time faves just jumped right off the page with all its amazing qualities that can underpin and level up your creative juices.
Lapiz Lazuli – for Self-Expression
Lapis Lazuli – Stimulates personal and spiritual power, releases stress and brings deep peace. Harmonizes physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual levels bringing deep inner knowing. Revealing the inner truth and encourages self-awareness and self-expression. As a powerful thought amplifier, it can stimulate the higher faculties of the mind, bringing clarity and objectivity. All this strengthens creativity through attunement to source, confronting truth, freely expressing opinions, emotions, and thought forms.
Pictured: Lapis “accelerator” Pyramid. Can be worn with the point facing out to promote these qualities externally, or facing in to concentrate them internally.
Here are some other choices for creativity, sacral chakra work, and manifestation:
- Apatite – Is the interface point between consciousness and matter, a stone of manifestation. Aids self-expression on all levels.
- Bloodstone – Heightens intuition and increases creativity. Calms the mind, dispels confusion and enhances the decision-making process. Assists us in acting in the present moment.
- Perusite – Aids in understanding the gifts you bring to advance the evolution of humanity. Balances left-right brain activity and encourages creativity. Excellent stone for anyone engaged in the arts.
- Blue Chalcedony – Creative stone, opens the mind to new ideas and new situations. Imparts mental flexibility and verbal dexterity. Imparts light-heartedness and optimism.
- Citrine – Carries the power of the sun, an extremely beneficial stone. Warming, energizing and highly creative.
- Blue Fluorite – Enhances creativity, orderly thought and clear communication.
- Pyrope Garnet – Bestows vitality and charisma. Unites the creative forces within oneself.
- Cherry Opal – Cleanses and activates base and sacral chakras.
- Yellow Phenacite – Stone of manifestation, bringing what is desired into the physical plane provided it’s for the best and highest good of all.
- Tangerine Quartz – Activates and harmonizes the sacral chakra, stimulating the flow of creative energy. Can take you beyond self-limiting beliefs to a more positive vibration.
- Tigers Eye – Integrates left and right brain hemispheres enhancing practical perception. Heals issues of self-worth, self-criticism and blocked creativity. Aids in recognizing one’s talents and abilities.
- Topaz – Helps you discover inner riches. Brings joy, generosity and abundance. Excellent for manifesting on the earth plane. Allows the capacity to see the bigger picture and minute details. Assists expressing ideas
Final Thought this Month
Give yourself some space, tap into your inner knowing, get excited, take a class, and go make something.
Love & blessings til next time. J
Beads of Light – JanetEdkins.com
“Created with love, infused with energy”
Metaphysical crystal information courtesy of Judy Hall.
Janet Edkins Creates – Beads of Light Collection.
Healing stones & crystals jewelry delivered directly to your door – click the link for more info and to get on my waitlist.