At the Holistic Institute of Wellness, your health and wellness are always important to us. Therefore, during this current time we continue to maintain our already high standards of cleanliness both within our treatment rooms and building.
We will continue to offer Reiki and acupuncture treatments, along with holding small classes. It’s now more important than ever to reset our systems and calm our central nervous systems.
Here are some things that you can do to maintain a healthy mindset and an overall sense of well-being:
- Take time to breathe deeply. Seems like a simple thing but you would be surprised at how shallow our breathing typically is.
- Meditate or pray. Connect to your higher source.
- Soak in Epsom salts baths, allowing yourself to be cleansed of the energetic toxins you have picked up through your day.
- Be mindful and responsible for your own energy. Check to see what you are speaking into the collective. Look at your actions. Where are your thoughts leading you? Anger and freaking out will actually cause more stress for you and those around you.
- Diffuse essentials oils. Choose oils like lavender for calming, frankincense for heightened awareness, tea tree or Thieves to fight viruses and bacteria.
- Drink high-alkaline water and eat high-vibe foods, nutrients and supplements. Brew a cup of herbal or green tea. Find a great list of teas and natural supplements here https://shop.regenrus.com/en-us/carolynajones
- Get enough sleep. A good night’s rest is so important for keeping your immune system healthy.
- Exercise and keep your lungs healthy. Elderberry, echinacea along with vitamin C have been proven to fight colds and flu and will add benefit to your immune system.
We’ve all been advised by the CDC to distance socially from each other however human interaction is one vital way we calm fear. To avoid isolation, stay in touch with your community, friends and family.
We are spiritual beings on a human journey. Rise above the fear and chaos. Stay informed, educate yourself, think for yourself and follow your heart. This is a time to wake up to the truth – the truth of who we are and the world around us.