- This event has passed.
May 20 @ 9:00 am - May 21 @ 6:00 pm
This is a 2 DAY workshop May 20th & 21st, 2023
9:00am to 6:00pm each day.
Reiki is a beautiful and expansive energy. We always say, Reiki calls you. Most all that have taken this class have experienced shifts in their lives. Shifts in their energy, mindset and outlook. The energy we work with is your own natural Chi. Everyone has Chi. You were born with it and it has always been with you. Reiki is simply a modality that teaches you how to channel it through both self-healing and assisting others in their healing. Many that take it from us aren’t necessarily looking to become a practitioner. Their interest lies in their own self-healing and self development.
This class is for students who are interested in learning self-healing techniques, as well as those who are interested in becoming Reiki practitioners.In this two-day, weekend class, you will:
- Hear what Reiki is and how it works
- Explore your gifts and spirituality
- Learn the history of Reiki and the Reiki ideals
- Gain an introduction to energy anatomy (chakras and bio-fields)
- Receive three Reiki attunements
- Practice self-healing techniques
- Uncover your true and authentic self
- Learn the traditional Reiki hand positions
- Practice and be coached by Master Teachers
Upon completion, you will receive a Reiki Level I Certificate certified in Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki through the Holistic Institute of Wellness.
The Institute offers individual support between attunements, and all students can join the monthly Reiki Lightworkers community group, which provides on-going training.
The weekend class fee is $325. – A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your seat for this class, $125.00