- This class has passed.
November 9, 2019 @ 9:00 am
Class is now FULL. – This is a 2 DAY workshop November 9th – 10th, 2019 9:00am to 6:00pm each day.
Please email Carolyn to be put on the wait list, or ask for details of upcoming events in 2020.
This class is for students who are interested in learning self-healing techniques, as well as those who are interested in becoming Reiki practitioners.In this two-day, weekend class, you will:
- Hear what Reiki is and how it works
- Explore your gifts and spirituality
- Learn the history of Reiki and the Reiki ideals
- Gain an introduction to energy anatomy (chakras and bio-fields)
- Receive three Reiki attunements
- Practice self-healing techniques
- Uncover your true and authentic self
- Learn the traditional Reiki hand positions
- Practice and be coached by Master Teachers
Upon completion, you will receive a Reiki Level I Certificate certified in Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki through the Holistic Institute of Wellness.
The Institute offers individual support between attunements, and all students can join the monthly Reiki Lightworkers community group, which provides on-going training.