Before you can apply to become a Reiki Master Teacher, you must complete a yearlong internship at the Holistic Institute of Wellness. You must also be a Reiki Master, have completed all or a portion of your levels I, II, and III with the Holistic Institute or have your existing certifications approved by the Founders. Additional auditing of the classes may be required before applying to the program.
- Audit all Reiki I, II and III classes at the Institute. Participate as an assistant, sharing personal experiences and demonstrating your knowledge.
- Put together materials and folders for classes
- Make follow-up calls and emails, and help market the classes
- Help set up the room before each class
- Monitor practicums and report observations
- Teach certain class segments
- Lead opening and closing meditations
- Give Reiki I, II and III attunements to students
- Attend monthly community Reiki Lightworker meetings. Must attend at least 10 meetings and be prepared to lead at least one
- Complete the four-day Teacher’s Retreat for Certification
Become an Intern
For more information on becoming an intern, contact us or call 865-712-9754.