June 22 @ 5:00 pm
This is 2 DAY workshop June 22nd – 25th,
9:00am to 6:00pm each day.Class FULL.
Check-in is Friday June 22nd, after 5:00 pm, at the Wellbeing Center. Check out Monday morning by 11:00am.
The Workshop is for students have completed Reiki I and are interested in reaching a new level of awareness.
In this weekend workshop, you will:
- Learn the basics of long-distance healing
- Be taught three of the reiki symbols
- Receive one additional attunement
- Begin to release whatever is no longer serving you on the emotional level
- Practice and be coached by master teachers
During class, you will learn three of the traditional reiki hand motions, also called symbols. You will practice sending healing energy over a distance to a specific person or situation. (If you choose to send energy to a person, please get this person’s permission before class.)
Upon completion, you will receive a Reiki II Certificate in Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki through the Holistic Institute of Wellness.
This class is FULL – Send an email to Carolyn to ask about a waiting list.